Get a Guide / Order a Sightseeing Tour in Odessa:    +380678114493


Odessa Sights

St.Panteleymon’s Cathedral

Description

The temple was built in 1893-1896. The architects were N.Nikonov and L.Prokopovich. Like most other temples, it was closed down after the Revolution. It was reopened in 1943 but closed down once again in 1961 and turned into a planetarium. In 1990 it became a church again, and a monastery was founded here in 1995.




2003.

Location

Street Address

66 Panteleymonovskaya Street, 65012 Odessa, Ukraine.

Geographical Positions

E30°44'23" N46°28'11" (E30.739722° N46.469722°).

Map

Last Update

2013.01.01.

Site Map | Home | About | Services | Accommodation | Tours | FAQ | Tips | Clients | Links | Contact
Odessa | Sights | Dating | Genealogy
 © Igor Kalinin  2005-2016    +380678114493 www.odessaguide.net/sights_stpanteleymoncathedral.en.html