Get a Guide / Order a Sightseeing Tour in Odessa:    +380678114493


Odessa Sights

Naryshkin’s Palace

Description

Odessa Seamen’s Palace was built in the boulevard in 1829-1830 by architect F.Boffo for Mr.Shidlovskiy who later sold it to Countess Naryshkina. In the 1860’s the municipality bought it for General Governor. In 1917 Rumcherod was based there, in 1918 Austrian-German troops took the city and their headquarters was based in the palace. The Seamen’s Palace was opened in 1924.

Sometimes another palace is referred to as Naryshkin’s because its owner married L.Naryshkin.


2013.

Location

Downtown.

Street Address

9 Primorskiy Boulevard, 65026 Odessa, Ukraine.

Geographical Positions

E30-44'29.1" N46-29'15.1" (E30.741417- N46.487528-).

Map

Last Update

2013.02.05.

Site Map | Home | About | Services | Accommodation | Tours | FAQ | Tips | Clients | Links | Contact
Odessa | Sights | Dating | Genealogy
 © Igor Kalinin  2005-2016    +380678114493 www.odessaguide.net/sights_naryshkinpalace.en.html