Get a Guide / Order a Sightseeing Tour in Odessa:    +380678114493


первый месяц просмотра каналов вам дается бесплатно!

Odessa Sights

English Club (Marine Museum)

Description

This is the building of the former (until 1917 ) English Club built by architect Torichelli in 1842). It used to house the Marine Museum but in 2005 there was a fire. Now the museum is elsewhere and the building is ostensibly being restored. However, it is taking too long.


2013.

Location

Downtown.

Street Address

6 Lanjeronovskaya Street, 65026 Odessa, Ukraine.

Geographical Positions

E30-44'35.1" N46-29'7.3" (E30.743083- N46.485361-).

Map

Last Update

2013.02.05.

Site Map | Home | About | Services | Accommodation | Tours | FAQ | Tips | Clients | Links | Contact
Odessa | Sights | Dating | Genealogy
 © Igor Kalinin  2005-2017    +380678114493 www.odessaguide.net/sights_englishclub.en.html